All congress attendants (visitors and presenting authors) are required to register for the congress. Congress fees include:
Early registration and payment
(receipt of payment until Feb. 15th, 2015)
Late registration and payment
(receipt of payment after Feb. 15th, 2015 but before May 15th, 2015)
(registration and/or receipt of payment after May. 15th, 2015)
|Associate memb./Non-European participants2||530||600||650|
|PhD students/ Undergraduates3||300||370||400|
SIOP and/or IAAP
|One day registration6||300||350||390|
1) Regular participants/Full member of EAWOP
In order to become a full member one must:
2) Associate member of EAWOP/Non-European participants
In order to become an associate member one must:
3) PhD students and Undergraduates/Student member
In order to become a student member one must document (copy of student ID) to be:
4) Senior (retired) participant/Senior member
In order to become a senior member one must confirm the retirement by a copy of an official document Senior membership can be held for a maximum of four years.
5) Membership of SIOP and/or IAAP give a reduction in congress fee, and must be confirmed with membership certificate
6) One day registration
Please note that One Day Registrations are only offered for interested visitors but not for congress attendants authoring a paper or presenting contributions within the official program during the congress.
7) Registration fee for accompanying persons includes the opening ceremony, the welcome reception, the closing ceremony, and take away lunches during the congress days. However, accompanying persons will not have access to any of the conference rooms or the poster sessions.
Additional charges for
NOTE: A 6 Euro handling fee is added to cover costs of money transfer.
Please also see our Terms of Registration and Payment.
Create a user account, submit you contributions, register for the congress.